Full-Time Senior DevOps Engineer
Our Client’s DevOps group is a great group of about 9-10 engineers.
The DevOps group has good tech and is moving in the direction of great tech.
Up to 175K
AWS, Ansible, Terraform and Docker
Any observability logging and metrics exp. is a plus
Any service mesh and service discovery exp. is a plus
Senior DevOps Engineer
As a member of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for the smooth functioning of our staging and production environments, including all of our applications, infrastructural components such as databases, cache servers, queueing services, and network security. You will serve both customers and software engineering requirements.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain our AWS hosting infrastructure
- Create developer tools in support of a rapidly growing company
- Use your familiarity with DevOps methodologies and practices to foster a culture of quality while facilitating developer velocity
- Experience maintaining large-scale infrastructure, supporting production workloads, and configuration management (especially Ansible and Terraform)
- An automation mindset with proficiency in a modern programming language to make it happen (Python, Go, etc)
- Solid experience working with relational databases (MySQL and Aurora MySQL a plus)
- Substantial experience with version control software
- At least 3 years of experience with modern CI/CD tools
- Prior experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker highly preferred)
- Familiarity with Cloud deployment workflows and cloud IaaS providers (preferably AWS)
- A get-things-done attitude and track record of success
1371 total views, 2 today