Full-Time 2 Project Managers – ERP
2 Project Managers – ERP Microsoft Dynamics
Project Manager, ERP, Corporate ERP Finance Applications Microsoft Dynamics
Our Client’s IT Delivery organization provides a full-range of project and program management services focused on Information Technology. We partner across teams and stakeholders to help deliver enterprise IT projects and programs of critical importance that directly impact revenue and continued viability. We strive to deliver business value for our clients through program and project management services that enable consistent, on time, on budget, high-quality results. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help plan, execute and deliver projects and programs that innovate toward a technology-driven future, within an optimized technology portfolio aligned with business needs.
The primary project work for the next 1-2-3 years will involve consolidating two separate ERP systems to Microsoft Dynamics
• Manage and lead technical project teams and project delivery, overseeing task execution and work progress
• Develop detailed project plans with clear identification of milestones, tasks, dependencies and resources required
• Proactively identify and manage risks and mitigation strategies
• Proactively manage resolution of project issues and timely resolution; escalate as needed for resolution
• Communicate project status, issues and upcoming plans to internal stakeholders, PMO leadership and vendors.
• Manage relationships with cross-functional project partners/service providers
• Improve project management processes and increase efficiencies
• Technical project management of initiatives focused on Financial systems; Oracle, Microsoft D365, Exflow, Fixed Assets, includes managing software analysis and deployments) Microsoft Dynamics
BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or IT-related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 7+ years of experience managing projects and programs in IT, specifically within large scale enterprise environment and software industry
• Experience with deployment projects supporting internal Corporate Finance Business productivity
• Proven success leading technical infrastructure related projects
• Strong leadership and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate flexibility to assist/manage projects in multiple financial competency areas (Procure to Pay, Core Financials, Budget and Forecasting, Receivable and Revenue),
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Exceptional written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
• Proven analytical, problem-solving, decision making, and prioritization skills
• Able to contribute to the big picture, conceptualize outcomes, and identify trends
• Able to assist the department in developing strategic planning
**Role is open to being PRIMARILY REMOTE, so long as candidates are within a 50 mile radius of ONE of the following offices and able to attend occasional meetings.
• Lowell MA
• Weston FL
• Atlanta or Alpharetta GA
• Cleburne Tx
• Branchburg NJ
Travel to other offices is NOT required.**
There are 2 openings for Senior Project Managers. They seek someone who can accurately scope out a project, deliverables, cost, etc.
140k – 160k
Bonus / Stock / Other Comp
42 total views, 1 today