Full-Time Principal Architect – eCommerce
Principal Software Engineer- Architect Remote
As a Principal Engineer / architect you will be responsible for creating a technical strategy and coordinating the designs for meeting the needs of our largest restaurant brands. You will partner with Product Managers to develop the technology roadmap that enables enterprise customers to leverage our power .You will also work closely with technical leaders and implementation teams across the organization to deliver robust, scalable solutions with integrations to customers’ external systems. While the role is primarily internally-facing, it requires infrequent interactions with enterprise customers, listening to their requirements and providing expert guidance as they deploy our solution .
If you’re a technical leader or a solutions architect, experienced with enterprise SaaS, passionate about customer value, and a great collaborator, read on!
About this roll*:
- Develop an expert understanding of our Core Platform (menu management, kitchen, publishing, APIs, security, extensibility) and a broad understanding of all our products.
- Partner with Product Managers and Technical Leaders to understand the technology needs of enterprise customers. Map their needs to our platform, develop the enterprise technology strategy and roadmap, and communicate these within
- Develop prototypes of proposed enterprise solutions to evaluate the technical feasibility and fit.
- Engage hands-on with development teams and help them internalize enterprise requirements, design scalable solutions, and productize the prototypes.
- Provide mentoring in best practices suitable for enterprise software development.
- Provide technical guidance to our teams writing technical documentation, solution and architecture documentation, RFPs, RFIs etc., and if needed, consult with customer IT teams on their adoption of our Solution
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Strong technologist with 8+ years experience defining and implementing high scale SaaS solutions. Experience with a broad set of technologies that includes those used by our engineers – tiered web applications, microservices, mobile, API design patterns, Java, Kotlin, React, data analytics.
- Experience with integration design patterns across high-scale, data-rich enterprise systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record of building partnerships across engineering, product, customer success, and other stakeholders.
- Experience shipping iterative value using agile or lean software delivery methods.
- Excited to shape a growing market segment for us , the Ability to engage with enterprise customers as needed to understand requirements and technical roadmap.
- Familiarity with restaurant POS systems and other restaurant systems such as NCR Micros, Aloha, Lightspeed, Brink, Harbortouch is preferred.
API, Enterprise exp., SaaS, Java, design skills are all key.
Up to 175k- 225K + base, plus bonus, plus extensive equity.
Remote or Hybrid your Choice
249 total views, 1 today