Please login/register to apply for this job.
14 Jun 2018
Full-Time Big Data Analytics Engineer
- Validate design and implementation, deploy and support in production new workflow processes utilizing existing data pipeline framework based on Spark/EMR/Redshift
- Perform data quality analysis
- Help validating and improving documentation related to data processing and data management architecture and procedures.
- Learn new technologies, improve the existing tools and processes
- Onboard new customers. Help with the customer specific data needs: ETL integration with 3rd party data sources and data exports. Custom scripts and procedures.
- Provide support for day-to-day operational work as needed.
- Produce and automate the production of necessary reports, analysis and test procedures.
- Research new data sources, analytical tools, and methodologies; contribute to new product development, operational delivery, and presentation.
- Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing requests and demand for insights and be able to present results to non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably, with a concentration in a computational field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering
- Experience in Matlab, R or Python equivalent
- Experience of at least one big datatechnology, e.g.,MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Pig, AWS/S3 a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Pythonand MySql or equivalent
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills.
- Strong diagnostic and insight skills; ability to find trends and patterns in data and explain them clearly.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills that bring customer focused ideas to the projects
- A desire to solve business problems with technology.
- Great communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional character
- Interest, willingness and demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new technology quickly
- A self-starter who brings energy, passion, and creativity to work every day
1673 total views, 2 today