Full-Time Data Scientist- Boston
Our digital engagement platform customer partners with many of the world’s top digital publishers including ESPN, The New York Times, Microsoft, and The Weather Channel. Our customers use our platform to understand customer engagement across mobile and web experiences to drive meaningful connections through push messaging and individualized in-app experiences. With a suite of predictive analytics and digital intelligence features, our platform scales to provide the tools and services that allow marketers and business users to turn insights into action effectively. We value good software design, collaborative development, and rapid iteration.
A Data Scientist here will help build new product capabilities that unlock the value of our customers’ data. Everyday we process billions of data points from mobile devices and combine that with data from our customer’s internal systems to help inform and execute marketing campaigns. We send hundreds of millions of messages a day and our customers rely on us to make sure those messages are relevant and engaging.
App publishers are constantly making decisions about how to acquire, engage and monetize their users. We help by reporting what is working and what is not and providing the levers to adjust, execute and learn. The next evolution of our product will be to make many of these decisions on behalf of our customers. By leveraging the richness of our customer’s data we can build predictive capabilities and intelligence to determine the Who, What, When and How of customer engagement. This is an amazing opportunity to join us at the early stages of our predictive analytics mission.
What You’ll Do
- ● Develop algorithms, framework, and approaches that support the digital intelligence features on our roadmap
- ● Find opportunities for product and process optimization based on analytic results
- ● Work with engineers to develop and deploy machine learning models
- ● Work with engineers and product managers to scope and prioritize features and experiments
- ● Talk to customers to identify opportunities to build new digital intelligence capabilities at scale
- ● Design, analyze, test and validate analytic approaches
What We’re Looking For
- ● 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer
- ● Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data
- ● Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, neural networks, etc.) and has a POV on their use/implementation. ● Expert SQL skills
- ● Entrepreneurial mindset and track record of developing novel approaches to solving business
- ● Experience analyzing large datasets (multiple petabytes)
1384 total views, 5 today