Please login/register to apply for this job.
6 Feb 2021
Full-Time Director Engineering –
Director Of Engineering –
Reports to: VP Engineering
Location: Boston / Remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellence in management and leadership for multiple teams to help achieve company objectives;
- Responsible for the overall quality and delivery of multiple projects including:
- Manage team(s) of global resources to deliver major, minor and cumulative patch releases.
- Management all aspects of the development life cycle; project management, design, design review, code, code review, unit test, QA planning, test case design, development & execution.
- Responsible for overseeing the architecture, data, security, integrations, performance reliability, compliance and quality, software documentation and training
- Develop and maintain professional level of knowledge regarding products, services, capabilities, infrastructure, and operations.
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within our Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position;
- Minimum Requirements:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Science
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a Software Engineer and 3 years as a manager 2 programing languages, deep technical expertise in multiple vertical technical areas, domain expertise at the product level, expertise in one or more operating system, architecture expertise across multiple products
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and ability to achieve team’s goals
- Repeated experience delivering enterprise class software in a global development model
- Experience with Agile development methodology (prefer SCRUM) and project planning, estimation & tracking
- Effective and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Leads first from process perspective, technical experience and personal influence
- SAAS development, deployment & monitoring;
- AWS; Director will establish code reviews , though this not a coding role.
The tech stack is Mostly .Net, ASP.NET, Java , React, Angular, AWS and RDG i.e. RDS, MongoDB, Aurora ( MySQL)
- Our growing client is a Medium Size Healthcare software Company
- Health care IT (specifically EDI payment & eligibility transactions & workflow)
- 180k plus Bonus matching 401k
- please send resume to email@example.com
- No Sponsorships @ this time
1111 total views, 1 today