Full-Time IT Manager / Director – Framingham
|MS Office 365 applications, IT, Share point, Security, Audit , SOX|
|Seeking a Polished executive accustomed to large companies, service-oriented with Solis Leadership skills. .
Reports to VP
We are seeking an IT Manager who will provide technology vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology (IT) initiatives that improve cost effectiveness and employee productivity within a cyber-secure environment.
The role supports the IT platform across the entire business and IT/ Cyber risk management processes. Provides recommendations to reduce risks, improve collaboration across business and IT and enable effective partnering. Act as a change agent and drive change by challenging as-is risk assessment processes by creating, implementing industry standards and best practices. This Manager role works closely with other security stakeholder leaders (Engineering, Solutions, Audit, Procurement). Responsible for continuous monitoring of the work order intake, managing escalations and delivering the overall information risk, mitigation options to the information security and business stakeholders. Supports our enterprise compliance program and audit initiatives with strong understanding of security, risk frameworks, risk management and compliance
Manage department to achieve both employee productivity, ensure robust system and internal controls.
Key areas include: Technical-technology strategy, budgeting, purchasing, documentation, project management, IT asset life cycle, help ticket management, hands-on & training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• The IT Manager will be responsible for the overall management of client relationships and the IT infrastructure.
• Evaluate and develop 1, 3, and 5 year technology plans including plans for improved cyber security compliant with a standard (ISO 27001 or similar)
• Provides responsive advice, counsel, education, and services concerning IT issues and trends in the IT industry.
• Develop a partnership and provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholders/end users.
• Provide advice on evaluation, selection, implementation, and maintenance of information systems, ensuring appropriate investment in strategic and operational systems. Assists in negotiation on IT contracts, soliciting involvement and participation of other management team members as appropriate. This includes working with key staff in multiple project areas relative to IT.
• Communicates IT plans, policies, and technology trends throughout the organization, including management and professional staff. Maintain proactive and concise communication with all departments as needed.
• Conduct weekly Cyber Security Meeting to ensure we are maintaining strong
cyber security programs/controls.
• Conducts Monthly IT Steering Committee Meeting to provide updates and recommendations for various IT Projects and Initiatives
• Establish, communicate, monitor, and manages compliance with SOX for User Access.
• Develops and maintains an appropriate IT infrastructure capable of supporting growth and evolution.
• Aid in the design of technology solutions, considering budget, risk and other organizational factors.
• Present technical information to non-technical audiences.
• Manage all new hire onboarding per SOP, and add to/change SOP to ensure continuous improvement.
• Responsible for IT Audit compliance
• Design all proactive problem resolution and create a culture surrounding making this priority, thereby reducing reactive problems and reducing chronic/recurring issues.
• Responsible for ensuring client networks are maintained to the best of our abilities, including architecture/design, administration/management, and improvement based on the latest technologies.
• Direct management of technical staff; responsible for staff mentoring and career development.
• Work with technicians to ensure ticket hygiene (i.e. assigned resources, status, due dates, complete and appropriate documentation, etc.) Review completed tickets for ticket hygiene and close tickets once reviewed.
• Maintain and implement new internal operations measurements, tracking, reporting, and follow up.
• Maintain positive reactive problem resolution, ensuring speed and accuracy of all client tickets.
• Ensure all service board metrics such as response time, time to plan, and time to resolution are kept and met, and review service boards daily to ensure all due dates are kept, in addition implement new metrics to drive further performance/client satisfaction.
• Coordinate with purchasing and verify/stage required products and schedule work accordingly.
• Continually evaluate and help improve internal processes.
• Occasional travel to company sites is required (must possess valid passport)
• Holds at least a BS/BA. Preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline
• Professional certifications (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator-MCSA)
• Excellent working knowledge of IT and internet/email topology and networked & cloud systems
• Excellent working knowledge of all MS Operating systems and Applications, Server Virtualization, Cloud based file and email systems and Hyperconvergence platforms
• Possess a genuine desire to help and foster growth and learning with staff.
• Excellent, proven organizational, project management skills, listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative, adaptable and unflappable under pressure; comfortable working in a variety of client environments.
• Willingness to develop and train in related subject matters
• Must have strong initiative and ability to work effectively to manage the department’s workload
• Takes ownership of all tasks and is committed to high quality results
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Ability to quickly assess situations, troubleshoot problems, make decisions and follow through to resolution.
• At least 5 years of relevant IT experience, including supervision of a team for minimum of 3 years.
• Knowledge of MS Products, including implementing Cloud Storage and applications.
• Knowledge of Hypervisor / VM environments.
• Knowledge of Cisco infrastructure WAN/LAN.
• Management of IT infrastructure of at least 100 PC’s over 12 months.
• High degree of self-motivation and organization, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE (Not Required):
134 total views, 3 today