Please login/register to apply for this job.
14 Jun 2022
Full-Time OKTA IAM Engineer – Remote
OKTA IAM Engineer – Remote
Confidential Massachusetts, United States (Remote)
OKTA IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) FOCUS:
Green Card Required
- 5-8+ years of experience architecting, designing, governing, and troubleshooting of Okta cloud technologies in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Mid/Senior level experience integrating applications with and utilizing Okta SSO, Access Gateway, Adaptive MFA, Advanced Server Access, API access management, Secure Authentication, Access management systems, Identity as a Service (IDaaS), Federation, etc.
- Mid/Senior level experience Utilizing Okta Universal Directory, Access Gateway, Advanced Server Access in support of a central/global identity
- Mid/Senior level experience with authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth, etc.
- Experience supporting IIS, Apache, or WebLogic
- Ensure that identity & access management services are designed to be compliant with security and privacy standards and other industry standards and practices
- Understand Privileged Access Management (PAM) or Privileged Identity Management (PIM) concepts and processes
- Extensive experience with the design and implementation of IT projects and major efforts, to include documentation, communication, and coordination of all components
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to technology vendor support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems
- Strong with developing information system design, governance, process, procedure documentation
- Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood, authoritative, and actionable for the business; actively listens to peers’ input
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills; acts decisively and swiftly, identifies problems and drives towards solutions
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Okta Certified Professional/Administrator/Developer Certification
- Experienced with additional IAM cloud technology: Azure, AWS, SailPoint, CyberArk, etc.
- Experience providing user guidance, documentation, and consultation
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has wide-ranging experience, and uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Acts as a subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of a particular area, such as business, computer science and engineering.
- Takes the lead for department projects, including:
- Defining project tasks, details spec’s and timelines;
- Assigning work to appropriate personnel to meet business requirements;
- Ensuring project requirements are met on a timely basis by tracking progress;
- Communicating ongoing status to management and project leads.
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge.
- Leads the design, programming, testing and debugging of scripts, programs and systems to increase operational efficiency.
- Creates and maintains documentation for systems and solutions as they are installed and upgraded.
- Participates as needed in all phases of infrastructure engineering with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
- Provides assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8+ years’ related experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Requires very strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to effectively interface with internal IT and User personnel.
- Requires good documentation skills to meet compliance requirements.
- Ability to use independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate self-initiative.
- Ability to lead by doing and educate junior members on staff on technology and process.
- Experience within large enterprise environments. 135k plus 10%
135k plus 10% bonus Remote Green Card required
157 total views, 4 today