Full-Time Senior Data Engineer Python -Data Scientist – Remote
Sr Data Engineer Python – Data Scientist Remote
Confidential Greater Boston (Remote)
Sr. Data Engineer
Looking for someone senior level who has built data pipelines for AI Teams Looking for someone who can bring their experience regarding building pipelines for AI
Enjoy writing and maintaining ELTs and their orchestration in order to produce meaningful and timely insights
Excel at integrating data from different sources, using SQL and Python.
Our Client is a trailblazer in eCommerce. We acquire particular businesses and grow them with our AI-first technology. Another thing that sets us apart is our focus on sophisticated evergreen categories. We acquire thoughtful brands and continue their legacy with our strong brand & retail expertise. As a startup, you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow your career!
We are looking to hire a Sr Data Engineer to join our team. You’ll use modern data engineering techniques and advanced analytics methods to collect, aggregate, store, and reconcile data from various sources. You will help design and build data pipelines, streams, reporting tools, data generators, and a whole range of tools to provide information and insight. Your work gives people the tools they need to find and use data for routine and non-routine analysis.
- Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Will help Select our ML/AI tools
- Tools Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from various data sources using ETL tools and other open source technologies.
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Building data pipelines for the AI teams for use in data modeling
- Working with stakeholders including data, AI, design, product, and executive teams, and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Knowledge of database storage, collection, and aggregation models, techniques, and technologies and the ability to apply such methods to address business problems
- Knowledge of structured problem-solving assignments
- Experience working on cloud (Google Cloud, Azure, ) and cloud-based tools
- Experience working with data warehouses like Big Query or Snowflake
- Experience working with ETL tools like Fivetran, Glue, Stitch, etc.
- Solid SQL experience
Looking for someone senior level who has built PYTHON data pipelines for AI Teams
Also Looking for a Data Scientist
Seeking an Data Scientist with NLP ( Natural Language Processing
Strong academic background. MS preferred
1-3 year experience is sweet spot.
This person could be a Data Science Engineer or a Machine Learning Engineer.
R, Python, TensorFlow
- This person will work on big data models and play a part in building the model.
- You’ll Implement and validate predictive and prescriptive models, create and maintain statistical models with a focus on big data.
- Incorporate a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques in your projects.
- Write programs to cleanse and integrate data in an efficient and reusable manner.
- Use leading-edge and open-source tools such as Python, R, Pytorch, and TensorFlow,
- 160k- 190k- stock, 5 weeks of Vacation, Excellent Benefits Remote Role
608 total views, 48 today