Full-Time Senior Data engineer –
Our novel SaaS Client is Building a platform used by teams of care professionals, health providers and at-home caregivers, which share’s actionable intelligence for a loved one’s treatment. This platform allows a higher quality of person-centered care and improved outcomes for the patient, as well as providing greater cost efficiency and time savings for the care team. Key accomplishments:
Senior Data Engineer will develop a scalable Data Hub infrastructure for our collaborative care platform and analysis for improved patient support.
The DataHub uses a modern cloud-based distributed computing architecture that utilizes modern technologies such as AWS S3, AWS EMR, Redshift etc. You will collaborate with senior engineers to design and engineer a robust, scalable integration framework that can transform the variety of incoming data formats from our customers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the data domain, a strong background in data engineering, having designed and implemented data pipelines that can handle complex large scale data transformations.
- 3+ years experience doing data engineering work with at least 1+ years working with newer data lake type architectures
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Proficient with at least one of following programming languages – Python, Java, Scala
- Data modeling, data processing pipelines, data engineering experience
- Experience working with cloud AWS services such as AWS Glue, EMR, S3 a plus
- Experience with data lake type architecture is desirable
- Good understanding of architectures and Big data ecosystems
- Work from Home 2-3 days a week, Solid Equity play
543 total views, 1 today