Full-Time Senior Software Engineer- C# – Cloud
We are currently conducting search for a talented Senior Software Engineer who will be involved in Product Development for Laboratory Automation. You will be a member of an Agile team and have the opportunity to work on the full technology stack. Successful candidates will be able to learn quickly and operate independently and cooperatively.
- Design, implement, and test features for our customers in the Life Science industry
- Understand and analyze project requirements and translate into programming deliverables
- Support quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset least 5 years of industry experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related applied engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
- Strong overall programming experience using C#/.NET
- Proficiency working in building & maintaining applications in Azure, AWS, etc.
- Proficiency working with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Exposure to a Life Science industry would be a Nice to Have
- Comfortable working with hardware devices
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
- Experience with WPF or TypeScript + React/Redux
- Experience with automated unit / integration testing
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Mobile application development / Internet of Things
RESTful API design & development using ASP.NET Core 3.1
The tech stack is Microsoft, C#, .Net, ReactJS on Azure. The product is portable to any cloud solution i.e. AWS.
322 total views, 1 today