Full-Time Senior Software Engineer – Metrowest
An outstanding client is recognized as a world leader in the production of industrial metrology equipment. They design and manufacture machines used for measuring as well as digital sun angle sensors for space satellites. Our customers are in the automotive, defense, and scientific/research industries.
Headquartered in Massachusetts, the company has approximately 180 employees in 5 locations worldwide. We have a highly talented and dedicated group of engineers that develop innovative products for our customers and our team is unique All employees receive a generous benefits package including medical/dental coverage, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, 401K program and PTO time. Privately held the company is aggressively investing in training, technology, and product innovation to grow significantly in the coming years.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Design and code new features into the existing software applications.
- Refactor and/or re-design existing features or functions to optimize performance and/or maintainability of the software.
- Help design new software applications.
- Improve operations by providing valuable input on software engineering processes.
.High level of proficiency in Microsoft C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and Model View ViewModel (MVVM) patterns. Experience with complex Microsoft Windows-based applications. Provide technical guidance and/or feedback to fellow team members.
- Experience with Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS).a Plus
- Some Visual Basic exposure would he helpful but not required
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
839 total views, 3 today