Full-Time Sr Security Analyst – Remote
Our Dynamic Security Team works to protect our customers, clients, and partners; and the financial markets upon which we rely. The security team leads the company’s programs for information security and cybersecurity, business continuity, vendor risk management, and privacy.
As a member of this team, you’ll be responsible for designing and testing key security controls both independently and collaboratively across teams. You will continue to learn and stay current in a fun and rapidly changing environment.
What you’ll work on:
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to design and test IT general controls
- Support the success of SOC 1, SOC 2, and financial audits
- Conduct risk assessments and perform controls design reviews for business processes, new initiatives, and third party partners and vendors
- Design key controls to mitigate assessed risk based on business requirements and risk tolerance
- Use industry standards such as the NIST CyberSecurity Framework and ISO 27002 to ensure comprehensive control coverage
- Document control narratives for use by both internal and external constituents
- Design and execute control tests to verify operating effectiveness and monitor control performance
- Own and build relationships with key external stakeholders such as customers, vendors, and auditors
- Support independent auditors with knowledge transfer of control narratives and evidence collection
- Produce data-based reports on the comprehensiveness and effectiveness of IT general controls
- Drive continuous improvement around control operating effectiveness
What you’ll bring :
- Enthusiasm for scalable, reproducible security and risk management
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solver able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and use good judgement to prioritize on the fly
- Attention to detail
- Experience with SOC 1, SOC 2, and financial audits
- Experience designing controls that are easy to test and audit, designing automated control tests, and designing control tests for Agile and CI/CD environments
- An understanding of standards such as ISO 27001/27002, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and the PCI DSS desirable
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments such as AWS and Google a plus
- Experience working in financial services or financial technology a plus
- Experience working with GRC platforms such as Archer, MetricStream, or ProcessUnity a plus
- Three or more years of experience building and testing IT general controls or as an IT auditor.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or related field. Equivalent experience also accepted
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar will receive favorable consideration but are not required
If it feels rewarding to see your work scale through automation, are interested in building something meaningful, and would love to work in an entrepreneurial environment, we can’t wait to hear from you.
1903 total views, 1 today