Full-Time Visual Studio .NET Software Engineers
Growth Hire 1 day a week in NH office
Software Developers –(2)
· Work in a Microsoft development environment with C#, C++, ASP.NET, Win32, MySQL, NUnit, Moq, document management systems, and Microsoft Office APIs in a client-server environment deployed across a global customer base.
- Work closely with our support staff to diagnose and fix customer support issues.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software solutions using appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best practices and standards.
- Optimize software for speed and compatibility; add features that contribute to the product with a focus on quality.
- Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and standards.
- Work in an agile environment as a member of a closely-knit Scrum
Work closely with our support staff to diagnose and fix customer support issues or Kanban team.
MUST-HAVE skills for both roles are Visual Studio and .Net / C#. Agile shop.
- BS / MS in Computer Science, or similar engineering program with 3-5 years of experience delivering software to customers.
- Experience in an API-driven ecosystem, with a background in RESTful API development and .NET-based application plugins.
- Passion for building great software applications released on a regular cadence.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Agile lifecycle development.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, and able to work independently.
- Proven ability to work in an established multi-million-line application.
- Experience with C#, Visual Studio .NET, and Microsoft Windows-based development technologies.
Nice to have:
- AWS Experience
- Cloud Architecture
Who We Are:
Intuitive project information management (PIM) technology promotes collaboration between individuals, project teams and across the enterprise in the AECO industry. By building a more connected project environment, Ou Growing client optimizes the processes by which critical information is captured, shared and managed, and delivers a more intelligent and profoundly productive experience for architects, designers, builders, owners, and the full construction team.
217 total views, 1 today