Full-Time Salesforce Architect – Remote
Salesforce Architect – Remote –
Confidential Boston, Massachusetts, United States (Remote)
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect who will play a key role in maximizing the efficacy of the CRM. The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely and accurate CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, VisualForce and J2EE technologies. Using LUCID diagrams, design documentation and best-practice methodologies, candidate will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce related projects from inception through production support. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate inter-departmentally to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
· Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design, create and enhance application architecture and assist the client to shape their architectural vision and roadmap plan.
· Design and instruct the solution framework to the Salesforce development team.
· Create POCs for the client to help them understand the proposed solution and also drive the solution meetings with Customers.
· Understand the User Stories and provide accurate workload estimates.
· Work in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration, and alignment amongst teams.
· Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps.
· Assists in release management activities for improving current release practices, new processes and projects that drive value for the business.
· Other projects duties impacting salesforce solution responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience with full Salesforce implementation (any cloud).
· Platform Development 1, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce App Builder Certified.
· Knowledge or certifications on Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, LWCs, Integrations, etc.
· Experience with APIs and integrations (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
· Working knowledge of SFDX and git repository
· Hands on experience with flows, data migration, and AppExchange products/packages to improve business processes
· Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
· A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in an Agile development framework
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills
· Effective oral and written communication skills
Client would prefer a perm Employ but will also do long term contract or contract to hire.
Can be fully remote. Contractor anywhere in the US, Full Time Perm employee would need to be in Massachusetts TX, FL, or California.
Negotiable Base Salary Bonus / Stock / Other Comp
- Resumes Please to Bleary@attainsearch.comto
Schedule a phone call with me! https://calendly.com/attain-search
380 total views, 1 today