Full-Time Principal Software Engineer .NET, C#-HL7
Principal Software Engineer .NET, C#-HL7 –
Andover, Massachusetts, United States (Hybrid)
Senior Principal Engineer-
The Senior Principal Engineer, Software HIT Interoperability will enhance our interoperability solution while working closely with partner health IT vendors. In addition, you will contribute to the overall design and development of our Infusion Management System.
- Extend existing interoperability solution to support IHE PCD profiles
- Increase the range and depth of integrations with EHRs and other health IT systems
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Provides technical leadership and hands-on implementation of the design and development of software applications and/or processes within established medical product design controls.
- Provide various types of testing (Unit, Integration, System, Performance, Load/Stress, Regression,
- Works with internal and external staff to conduct requirements, design, prototype, and other software engineering activities
- Performs code reviews to confirm software implemented to approved designs
- Works with senior leadership to improve software engineering process efficiency
- Resolves as well as leads others to resolve software defects
- Performs and reviews root cause and failure analysis activities
- Mentors and guides junior staff
- Maintains technical records and files
- Assists with project timing, tracking progress to program schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 8 – 10 years of related experience.
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who is willing to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution with little to no supervision.
- Previous experience with integration to Cerner, Epic, Meditech or other comparable EHR vendors a plus
- Experience with HL7 v2
- Experience with IHE profiles such as the PCD profiles a plus
- Demonstrated experience in using Object Oriented design patterns in multi-tiered and multi-layered architectures.
- Expertise with the .Net Framework and C#
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL relational databases and TSQL
- Strong experience with Unit, Integration, System automated testing
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with connectivity protocols such as TCP, HTTPS
- Experience with software product development and working through the SDLC phase.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing performant system software solutions using a variety of technologies
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Hope we can discuss our Growing Client
Schedule a phone call with me! https://calendly.com/attain-search
346 total views, 1 today