Full-Time Principal/ Lead Azure DevOps – Remote
Principal/ Lead Azure DevOps – Remote
Greater Boston (Remote)
This role will report to the Director of Engineering.
- Analyze, optimize, and evolve our DevOps strategy and tech stack to meet current and future organizational needs
- Organize, plan, and orchestrate the work of a distributed DevOps team comprised of 2-3 onshore and 5-8 offshore resources
- Mentor and coach team members to grow their DevOps competency
- Collaborate with other engineering leaders, development teams, and product owners to accelerate software development, build, test, and deployment through automation (SDLC optimization)
- Identify and report on key operational performance metrics (KPIs)
- Implement best practices for container-based implementations and Service Oriented Architectures
- Identify and implement security best practices (DevSecOps)
- Develop processes and playbooks to drive best practice adoption and consistent approach for the DevOps team
- Define, implement, and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Keep up to date with the DevOps state of art and drive adoption
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical and root cause analysis competency
- Lead by example through hands-on execution and a can-do mindset
- 5+ years of experience setting up and managing CI Tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience deploying and supporting containers using Docker, Docker-Compose and Kubernetes
- Experience deploying and supporting mySQL, PostGres, Mongo, and ElasticSearch clusters
- Very strong knowledge of system management tools for Azure Cloud ( Must)
- Familiarity with applications/software products and tools for monitoring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting network and server issues
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of best practices regarding system security measures and DevSecOps
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams to deliver successful and scalable outcomes on schedule with high quality
Beneficial Skills & Experience
- Experience working with distributed and offshore teams
- Experience hiring and developing DevOps engineers
- Understanding of observability (metrics/monitoring/log aggregation) tools
- Competitive base salary based on your background and level of experience with an outstanding opportunity to learn while you perform and career advancement in a rapidly growing SAAS company
- Schedule a phone call with me! https://calendly.com/attain-search
Process leadership experience is key for this role.
• Offering base plus 10% annual bonus plus 10K options.
• Prior work experience with off-shore teams is a must.
Unlimited Vacation plus 11 holidays plus sick, parental, bereavement etc. Tufts HMO/PPO with 100% paid premiums!
1017 total views, 1 today