Full-Time Staff Engineer- Principal Architect / – Remote
Staff Engineer- Principal Architect / – Massachusetts, United States (Remote)
Our Product Engineering teams strive to deliver end-end customer and patient outcomes vs. narrow features. They take care to evaluate where they can further the long-term technical vision, whilst having a bias towards action and customer/product value. As a senior software engineer:
- You will work and Lead one of our software engineering teams, building out our platform and product for use by patients and healthcare professionals.
- You will build scalable, well-tested applications and microservices.
- You will collaborate closely with other disciplines, including biomedical engineering, data science, electronics engineering and product science.
- You will operate across the stack but will have significant back-end or data engineering experience.
- You will lead technical designs and contribute to code reviews with an eye toward improving quality
- You will be responsible for a product engineering team delivering key objectives that enable the product to scale, directly improving healthcare provision across the world.
- You will work closely with Product Management and ensure the team is accountable for the outcomes delivered. You will have a firm grasp on why the team is building functionality, for whom and the value it will deliver. You will also contribute to that product vision and strategy and likely have a strong natural motivation to do so.
- You will be responsible of the impact of your team’s work on other areas of the org, including longer term architectural viability of solutions, as well as opportunities for wider cooperation.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have significant previous experience in delivering software
- You have strong knowledge of at least one modern programming language
- You have experience writing tests and testable code
- You have experience in leading and delivering cross-team projects
- You are flexible and can learn on the job quickly
- You enjoy solving problems and making a difference
- You have experience delivering across managed cloud platforms such as AWS
- You have experience in writing tech designs and solving issues across the entire stack
- You have experience in leading technical teams through design and the implementation of a feature
- You are a team player, ready to help, debate, compromise and work together
- You are comfortable working, prototyping and delivering incrementally, adapting based on customer needs and technical difficulties, always with the user in mind
- You have an eye for detail, and you always look at the big picture
- You have significant experience reviewing, releasing, deploying and troubleshooting your and other people’s code
Nice to have:
- Experience in the healthcare industry, Remote patient monitoring, or have worked with Ionic hybrid apps
- Exposure of working with highly scalable and distributed systems
Our Stack: Seeking Strong Experience in Java , Spring, SAAS, AWS CLOUD , BACKEND a MUST
We recognize that our technology stack is unique to our context.
Our platform is diverse, and ranges from Embedded C on our firmware through Java and Python based microservices as well as Typescript / Angular, iOS and Android platforms for our applications.
Our data stores range from Postgres RDS instances, through to DynamoDB KV depending on the domain. Services are decoupled and largely event driven using Kinesis, SQS/SNS where appropriate.
Our teams take care with the reproducibility of our cloud-based environments and lean on Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Terraform to maintain our growing stack.
We operate an inner source contribution model for our software.
Infrastructure & Configuration: Terraform, Puppet, Serverless Framework / CDK
Languages: Java, Python, TypeScript, Go
Runtimes: Docker/Nomad on AWS EC2, AWS ECS (Fargate), AWS Lambda
Datastores: RDS PostgreSQL, Couchbase, DynamoDB, Elasticache (Redis), S3
Messaging: RabbitMQ, SNS/SQS, Kinesis
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources
- Bonus Scheme
180k-200k up to 25%Bonus
- Bleary@attainsearch.com Sponsorship Available
961 total views, 1 today